Friday, February 12, 2010

[Barretso]



Like Brett Favre, I'm coming out of retirement. The reason might very well be Chilean up and comer Barretso. This guys is consistently releasing dope tracks and only gets better. There is a reason he was signed so quickly, and if you haven't heard what he's offering, you better get to it. A few of his tracks have caught on like wildfire in the blogosphere, but I feel like it is only necessary that I lend a hand to spread the word.

It's been a while since I've blogged last, but I'm back for good. DH is expanding right now and we've brought in a new blogger to offer his different but equally excellent tastes for everyone. There are lots of plans being made right now, so look forward to a much more active DH.

Anyways, glad to be back sharing what I love, and Barretso is my newest obsession. As well, the remix from Redial of "We Won't Stop" is legitimately boss.

Barretso - Bright City Lights
Barretso - We Won't Stop (Redial Remix)
Barretso - Midnight Walk

As always, check out Barretso's Myspace and give him a shout. Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment