Sunday, March 22, 2009

[and we're off!]



Pop open the wine coolers, because DiscoHands is officially open. I don't want to waste any time explaining who or what we are, I think that will come naturally as we go along. It's going to be fun, and we're going to try and keep everyone up to date with what's going on in the disco/electro/synth/house/etc scene. I've been inspired by some truly amazing blogs out there (see: buddy system) and feel that we can contribute to the community.



Also, congrats to Discobelle on being selected by Scion AV to release their own compilation. I'm sure it's going to be great. They even left us with the opening track.

Top Billin – Playboy Anthem


Gotta love a preview.

1 comment:

  1. I really like this. I'm dancing to it in the kitchen while my boyfriend peels potatoes!

    ReplyDelete